- Campfires Allowed
- Chemical Disposal
- Dogs Allowed
- Electric Hook-ups
- Recycling (we do stress that a fire must be raised off the ground so that the grass is not burnt)
- Toilet Block
- Washing Up Sinks
- Public House Or Bar Within – 1 Mile
- Water Sports Within – 5 Miles
- Childrens Playground Within – 5 Miles
- Fishing Available Within – 5 Miles
- Horse Riding Or Pony Trekking Within – 1 Mile
- Internet Cafe Or Internet Access Within – 1 Mile
- Indoor Swimming Pool Within – 5 Miles
- Outdoor Swimming Pool Within – 5 Miles
- A lovely location, with woodland walks along the Calderdale Way.
- A few minutes walk from Triangle Cricket Club, where the bar is open to visitors.
- An idyllic place to witness an English cricket match – or the Rushbearing Festival on the first Sunday in September.
Good base for exploring this lesser visited area of England.